Two piece prom dresses

Two piece prom dresses
Two piece prom dresses

2015年4月23日星期四

What Do you Wear To College? 5 Outfit Tricks to Invigorate You On the Big (And Slightly Petrifying) Day

College is the last event you will ever attend in college. Once you walk across that stage and shake hands with the dean, the us president, and the chancellor, and finally obtain the diploma or degree you have worked so hard for, you’re carried out with school for good (and all your issues as to what to wear to college set out to seem flippant). That being said, college is a major event, and it usually simultaneously marks the end of something old and the beginning of something new. So, who wouldn’t want to come out in vogue? If you’re like me, the first thought that goes thru your brain when you know you’


re attending an event is, “What am I going to wear? ” I’ve been wondering about college for months now. And I’ve done some research, too. I normally consider my style on trend and womanly, but as far as college goes, I’d probably pick something more classic to wear. While I truly love my velvet harvest top and my flat forms, there’s quite a chance that I’d regret wearing those when i am haunted by my college photos years later. Also, whatever I wear has to look good with my cap and gown. As much as I hate that cap and gown, my school happens to require black cap and robes, so i can’t be too nasty (and most schools typically pick black, blue, or similarly natural colors). Lastly, shoe choice is essential because no one wants to be remembered as see your face who tripped in front of hundreds of people on college day. So, in preparation for the special day, I planned out some potential college outfits. Ranging from trendy styles to boho chic to the classic white dress, here are five college outfits guaranteed to withstand years of trends and style . and make you feel confident and stylish for your special day.
  Sheer Back White Tulle A Line Prom Graduation Dress Cwb0174

 1. Classic white graduation dresses White dresses usually mean something is going down. White as a color is a symbol of chastity and purity, so that it is common for wedding days and other formal occasions including college. So if your whole family is considering attending your college and you’d prefer to encourage them that all those black-out nights and missed classes never happened, you should probably wear white. While there is no guarantee you’ll fool anyone, white is a basic hued and typically really easy to style. Plus, white is always a foolproof match no matter what color your school requires your cap and gown to be. I chosen a short, pleated white dress. Clothing looks crisp and classic against my black cap and gown, and I combined the style with a pair of black high heeled flip flops. Although, this dress would also look great with a pair of basic apartments or adorned black flip flops as well. The only trouble will be keeping the white dress clean until after photos are taken. So it might be wisest to take photos before heading to post-graduation lunch, dinner, or a party. 2. Trendy Yet Pretty The default for college is a White One Shoulder Short Chiffon A Line Party Graduation Dress. But that doesn’t mean you have to wear one. Like I said before, I’m totally guilty when it comes to following trends. I love statement pieces and will happily purchase an item that might be considered “last season” within the month. That being said, occasionally trends will become popular and will become wardrobe staples — enduring style for years. That was my thinking when i put together this skirt and shirt combination. While neoprene might be a fabric typically used for swim wear, this neoprene fluted skirt looks great with a shirt buried in. I matched the skirt with a gold embossed shirt, and would make the argument that gold and black have been in style for plenty of years to be considered old next few months.


Additionally, I used a pair of laced up heels that I’ve seen plenty of bloggers and celebrities wear recently. While they are definitely not the most comfortable heels I have worn, they gave the outfit a little more oomph to an otherwise basic look. Plus, all you can see when i have my gown zipped up are my shoes so i wanted to wear a pair that endured out. 3. Strapless And Floral If you’re not into the idea of white, and you would rather wear a dress over two stands between, this option may be for you. Plus, if you’re ready for summer and just want to be at the beach already, this style might be the best way to go. While maxi dresses can potentially be too casual, this floral, blue and green printed version is pretty and versatile so you won’t necessarily have to avoid it in your closet until everyone forgets what you wear to college. It’s strapless, which looks great with the gown, and possesses a subtle leg slit so you can exhibit your shoes. Like I said before, you are welcome to pair your outfit with whatever shoes you are comfortable with, but I liked the idea of wearing this maxi dress with a pair of pretty flip flops.

 4. Bright And Colorful Graduations typically occur in the spring, and what better time is there to wear color than in the spring? Surely come college, the trees and shrubs will have grown back their leaves and the flowers will have bloomed. So, a bright and colorful dress is a no-brainer when it comes to college outfits. I matched my aqua blue mini dress with a pair of orange flip flops. While I could have worn the same black flip flops I used with my white dress, I desired to infuse some extra personality to the look and the orange flip flops worked perfectly. This idea also works wonderfully in conjunction with incorporating school colors into your college outfit.

 My school’s colors happen to be orange and white. Since no one can see what I’m wearing under my gown besides my shoes, my shoes are coincidentally great school spirit. But that doesn’t necessarily have to be coincidental. If you love your school and want to exhibit some spirit, this colorful outfit idea is easy to adjust to your school colors. Hopefully your school colors are relatively simple to go for, because I know orange and white were quite a struggle. 5. Bohemian Chic If there’s one television character I’ve always wanted to be, it is Serena Vehicle Der Woodsen. Played by the gorgeous Blake Lively, her character’s wardrobe was always filled with tasteful sequined pieces, interesting textures like velvet and leather, and she always looked effortlessly decked out yet casual at the same time. Which i adored her style, and I tried to simulate it with this college ensemble.

没有评论:

发表评论