Two piece prom dresses

Two piece prom dresses
Two piece prom dresses

2014年7月27日星期日

The wedding is a tired but happy thing.

But finally the perfect end. Carefully think think there is plenty for everyone to share. They feel are a lot of trivial things. Raiders sure what to write ... hehe Today it is just pick a few (mainly that it looks like there are more long-Bo ....) After all, more photos and videos are also what has got my friends ... these are shot .. My professional cameraman films still to come ... I blog often see friends should know that in fact the licensing of bloggers already ... ha ha ha ... Because my husband is home, what time do relatively letter, the wedding has been dragged in February of this year, although I told my husband is not the same place (though actually quite close), but I always felt too tired to do two, so just have a good discussion on both sides of the family only my husband over there to do, so I actually quite easy, big things that are part of the wedding to the. wedding and really did not think out the effect is so good, is simply big like this one ~!
  Bridal Wedding Dress
If it is from the preparation stage, I would not want to start preparing to return home, ha ha ha. Two pairs of wedding shoes bought in advance for a long time on.2015 wedding gowns and tuxedos are finalized shortly before the wedding. Speaking I choose wedding is a tragic history that after repeat ... ah ... quite tangled, but in the end are elected to his favorite. Taobao also buy a lot of things with the wedding, if you need me to write it in detail. Much too trivial. Proposal is ready sooner the better. Care work before the wedding to the main skii. Had to say ... although not cheap, but the effect is really wonderful ... say my skin become so delicate ... So I turn on the skii instant powder of passers ... say one more thing, do activities when the counter Buy 3 get 2 mask is still very cost-effective.

没有评论:

发表评论